Well, we've been home for 11 days now, and it has been a nice mix of activity, visitors, and peace and quiet. I think we're adjusting well to being a family and we're looking forward to all that the future holds for us in our new role as parents. There really isn't a whole lot to say as far as what we've been up to these past 2 weeks, but there are a bunch of pictures that can give you an idea of all that's been going on. I think I'll let the pictures do the talking. :)
This was taken our first night being home as a family. If I can get my act together, it might be used on a late Christmas card/birth announcement... stay tuned!
Daddy's first hour at home with Micah...
Mommy's first hour at home with Micah...
This was what I woke up to our first full day home. How cute! :)
Grannie Jannie and Micah
Pops T and Micah
Grandpa K and Auntie Tracy were down for a funeral and stopped by to see Micah. I LOVE this picture!
Great Uncle Richard came too.
Our friend Beckie stopped by to meet Micah
So did our friends Billy and Katie from our small group
Micah meets cousin Emma...
... who was VERY curious about all the new smells coming from this little person
the Klingenmaier siblings with the next generation
And that brings us up to date on Micah's introductions to our friends. We've really enjoyed showing him off so far, and seeing as how we've barely scratched the surface of people to introduce him to, I'm sure there will be more postings with pictures of Micah being passed around. :) Ahh... the life of a newborn. Thanks for hanging in there with us, kiddo! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment