At the beginning of the month, Micah and I met my friend Shana there with her son Michael, who is about 6 weeks younger than Micah. The boys loved exploring the exhibits and playing with the different things there...
The car room ~ vroom vroom!
We've always said Micah has music in his blood... here he is banging away on a drum in the music room ~
With buddy, Mikey, in the tree ~

On the digger ~
Playing in the "dirt" (FYI: my FAVORITE kind of dirt!) :)
And just this past weekend, Aaron and I took a break from our house projects to let Micah play and burn off some energy for a few hours.
In the pet vet room ~

Dr. Klingenmaier, I presume? ~

Pushing a button at the ball-popping exhibit ~

Blowing up tubes by pushing a lever down ~

Creating his own rhythm in the music room ~

Ahhh, the drums.... mommy's favorite! ;)
Water world!
As you can see, the water world room is one of Micah's favorites! He absolutely LOVES the water! By the time we literally dragged him out of there, Micah was soaked from the neck down! Good thing I brought a change of clothes! :)
We were only there for about an hour and a half, but it was completely worth it to let Micah run around for a bit. It's also amazing to me to see how much more interactive Micah is now... just a little over a month after our first visit to the museum. Our little guy is blossoming and growing up right before our eyes! :) And it's nice to be able to go for a short time like that, and not feel guilty for paying $8 a person. So to anyone in the Chicago area with young kids, I highly recommend checking out the Kohl Children's Museum! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment