July 4, 2012

More Partying ~

The day after Caleb's birthday, we all headed up to Kenosha for a party for Aaron's dad. He turned 60 this year, and his family wanted to do something special for the event. Since the whole family was together for Caleb's birthday, it was decided that we'd throw a surprise party for Bill the next day. And since his actual birthday isn't until June 16, he was completely surprised. 

 


Tracy did a great job of organizing the event and putting everything together, which was no easy task considering she was less than a month away from having a baby! I don't think I could have pulled it off like she did, so great job Tracy! :) The theme was "Cookie Monster", which if you know Bill at all was perfect! I think Bill's diet would be all cookies all the time if Debbie didn't keep tabs on him! ;) It was a beautiful day to celebrate a wonderful man, and we had a lot of fun with it all!

The cookie spread ~ 


Cookie monster cupcakes ~


Relaxing in the yard ~


Playing in the pool ~



Ahhh...

 

Monkeying around in the tree ~




I do have to say though, that the blue frosting on the cupcakes completely freaked me out. I have a bit of an issue with blue and green dyes, and well... the pictures speak for themselves. I don't think I let Micah near me for the rest of the night after he ate that cupcake! ;)






I think the look on my face says it all!  :)



Happy Birthday, Bill! We love you!



And because my sister- and brother-in-law take such great pictures, I had to share a few more from Caleb's party.  :)






No comments: