February 23, 2010

Busy, busy...

We've had a busy couple of days... Grannie Jannie came by on Friday to help bake cookies for an event at church, (actually she did ALL of the baking, while I took care of Micah... thanks, Mom!) and before she left we gave Micah a bath. He's really starting to enjoy bath time! He never really fussed when we bathed him, except for the first time... he wasn't too sure what was going on, and our house can be kind of cold at times. I wouldn't want to be wet and naked in the cold either! :) But I think we've got it figured out now... I crank the heat before we start his bath, use warm water (duh!), and he does pretty well.

He loves to look at things on the ceiling... a fan, a light, or, in this case, our pot rack in the kitchen


Happy in the tub :)




He's always happy when it's over and he gets wrapped in a towel and snuggled :)


On Sunday, we went over to my parents' house in the afternoon and were amused by my goofy brother...







And had our friends Brian and Becky over for dinner...

Becky is going to make a great mom! She can already hold a squirmy baby and eat ice cream at the same time! She's my hero!! :)



On Monday, I had a dentist appointment, so Grannie Jannie came with to entertain Micah...




And the evening hours were filled with staring contests with daddy...








Today, we went over to my friend Shana's house to meet her little guy, Michael... it was AMAZING to see the difference in size between Micah and Michael. Micah is almost 8 weeks old, Michael is just 2 weeks old.








And finally, I have to post a few pics of Micah doing what he does best... look adorable. :)






No comments: