February 8, 2010

Micah's first Superbowl

Before our Superbowl party on Sunday, Aaron ran in to Joe Caputo's on a mission to find cranberries for a dessert I was making. Micah was content where he was, so rather than bring him out in the cold, we stayed put in the car and I amused myself by taking pictures of the cutie in the car seat. Here are a few of the many faces of Micah ~

The "concerned look"


Uh oh... it's not my fault I promise!


What a big mouth! :)


I'm working on something here...


Sassy boy! :)


And to think, he's got more expressions in his stockpile that I haven't captured on camera yet! :) At one month of age, this boy is already so amusing! I wonder what the future holds for him... something in the entertainment arena, I would guess.

In addition to entertaining mommy, Micah also had time to meet a few more friends on Sunday.

We had lunch with our friends Chandra and Alex from our small group... Alex is sitting to Chandra's left, just out of the reach of the camera lens :) Micah was a little fussy, but only because he was hungry. Chandra handled it like a trooper... she'll make a great mom someday. :)


Here's Micah with Mrs. Benson... she was so excited to meet him!


And what post would be complete without a shot of the proud (local) grandparents...


This picture didn't turn out the greatest, but Micah's shirt says "Grandpa's... or bust!" I think Pops liked that outfit on his grandson. :)


We had a lot of fun on Superbowl Sunday. And the best part is we took $5 out of Micah's college fund to participate in my dad's game pool and ended up going home with $20! Not only is this kid amusing, he's also good luck... I NEVER win anything! :) Don't worry... it's all going right back where it came from. Micah's college fund is now $15 fuller.


No comments: