January 2, 2011

A year of Micah...

At the end of every month since Micah was first born, I have been taking a picture of him with his big yellow bear to try and track his growth each month in a fun way. I love having these pictures, but let me tell you... it was a LOT easier to take his picture with the bear before he started moving around so much! :) Now that he's walking, I think the monthly bear photo shoots might be over. But, since we've got pictures from the first 12 months of his life, I thought I'd share those with you so you can see how he's changed and grown this year. Enjoy! :)

One week ~


One month ~


Two months ~


Three months ~


Four months ~


Five months ~


Six months ~


Seven months ~


Eight months ~


Nine months ~


Ten months ~


Eleven months ~


1 year! ~


No comments: