March 13, 2012

Fishing!

I never thought I'd ever say this, but I love Bass Pro Shops! I love camping and the outdoors as much as anyone, maybe more, but that's not necessarily why I love Bass Pro Shops. They come up with some GREAT things for kids to do... and best of all, they're FREE! :) We've gotten the kids pictures taken with Santa there for the last 2 years, and just last weekend Pops and I took the boys fishing there. (well, Caleb didn't do any fishing, but he seemed fairly interested in the whole ordeal) I honestly don't know who had more fun... Micah or Pops! :)

Here they are ... waiting and watching ~


Short break for a smile (at least from Pops... Micah was pretty focused) ~


We got one!
(look just below my dad's hand, and follow Micah's gaze)




Micah really liked looking at the BIG fish in the tank at the center of the store... Pops wanted to know if they could bring the fishing poles over there ~




Here's a short video of their big catch!



What a FUN way to spend the afternoon! Thanks for joining us, Pops!


No comments: