May 29, 2012

Birthday fun!


My mom turned 60 on May 20 and my dad and I decided to throw together a surprise party for her.  We invited a few friends and some family, and had a great time celebrating mom.  It worked out pretty nicely because she had to work all day, and we were able to surprise her by singing "happy birthday" to her as she pulled into the driveway after work.  The video is a little rough... it's hard to really capture someone's reaction to a surprise like this when they're in the car... but I think we got her.  :)



Micah helped me make the cake pops for the party... I used the opportunity to "practice" for Caleb's cake, which I'll have plenty of pictures of in a few days!  :)



Dad had Lee & Eddie's cater the party, which was nice and made the cleanup SUPER easy!  :)
 

Simple decorations ~


Happy 60th birthday, mom!  We love you!

No comments: