May 20, 2012

More sunny day perks :)

For the sake of keeping those of you who actually read our blog interested, (since that last one was kind of long) I decided to save a few things for a separate post. :) The boys have discovered frozen yogurt... and by "frozen yogurt", I mean actual frozen yogurt. I found these empty push pop containers at Dominicks and Ikea and we put vanilla yogurt into them and froze them. The boys LOVE them! (Caleb especially!) :) Looks like we've got a keeper for those hot summer days!

It's pretty much impossible to keep the boys clean for any length of time period, but when yogurt pops are involved... just get the bathtub ready!

"What?"


"Hey! I wasn't done with that!"


"If you don't want yours... I DO!"


"Mmmm..."


We keep telling Micah, "it won't be long before Caleb is bigger than you and then you'd better watch out," but he's taking full advantage of his size advantage right now. (and keeping Caleb plenty entertained in the process) Here, the boys were playing with a piece of rope my dad had out for hanging a swing in the back yard. Caleb was amused at first, but then decided he'd had enough. :)

**NO children were harmed in the making of this film**




I also had to share a few cute pictures of my "future conductors" with Pops... love these guys!




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love Caleb's tackle at the end of the video. :)