At the park ~
In addition to fun in the sun, we (well... the boys) have also had some fun in the MUD!
Fun in their pool :)
Of course, with beautiful spring weather come thunderstorms, and we got a few pictures of some interesting clouds outside our house one night before getting hit with a doozie! :) (these clouds kind of reminded me of the movie "The Day After Tomorrow"... if you've seen it, you should know what I mean)
We've had fun with friends...
Here's Micah and his gymnastics buddy, Shai, at the Kohl Children's Museum ~
If I had any clue about Photoshop, I would have cropped these two pictures to make one where both Micah and Jeremy are looking at the camera. Oh well. :)
...and been able to enjoy the newest member of the family a bit... (ok, a LOT! The massive amount of pictures are for you, Auntie Lisa) :)
Aaron and Eliza ~
Caleb wasn't too sure about Eliza at first...
Sweet little gassy smile ~

The boys, checking out their newest cousin...and her car seat (to be honest, I'm not sure which they were more interested in) :)
Relaxing after a diaper change ~
All ready to go home (she looks like she's thinking, "maybe if I appear uninterested, she'll stop taking my picture..." Sorry, kid, you'd better get used to it!) :)

Beautiful mommy & baby ~
Our boys have also discovered how much fun it is to bang the lids to our pots and pans together. **WARNING ~ you might want to turn your volume down before hitting play!**
Micah has also discovered his new favorite place to read! Believe it or not, he got in there all by himself. :)
He even got Nee Nee to read him a story in the tunnel! :)
I love how you can see Micah's feet on one side of the tunnel, and Nee Nee and Caleb on the other :)
It has been a beautiful spring so far, and we are looking forward to many more nice days to come! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment